The mile-wide bay in Dale provides the perfect conditions for water-sports activities for everyone. Whether you are young or old, able-bodied or perhaps in need of a little help; a complete novice seeking calm, sheltered shores; or an experienced water-baby in search of the thrill of the wind in the wide open water:
DALE BAY HAS IT ALL:
Dreamy, Delightful, Distinct & Diverse
Awesome, Accessible, Amazing, Alive
Lively, Liberating, Leisurely & Laid-back
Enticing, Enjoyable, Enlightening & Easy-going
Beautiful, Breathtaking, Breezy, Bright, Brilliant, Best Bay
Affordable, Appealing, Adorable, Ambitious Activities
You can do it all here!
Just a stone's throw from the water’s edge, our centre couldn’t be closer to our office! As soon as you have checked in for your activity you can enjoy access to:
- Bouyancy Aids
- Weather Info
- Tourism Info
LET’S GO SHOPPING - spoil yourself in our fabulous beach-side shop
Refurbished for the 2017 season, we now stock more than ever before, so take a few minutes to stroll around and check it out. Our crew are always on hand to help – just ask and they will tell you whether your “bum looks big in this” or not – truthfully!
- wetgear - wetsuits; wet shoes, wet boots, rash vests, spray tops, waterproofs....
- drygear - t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, hats, sunglasses, flip-flops, scarves....
- safetygear - buoyancy aids, life jackets, race gloves, dry bags, board bags....
- playgear - beach towels, body boards, skim boards, snorkels, masks, flying discs....
- equipment - rope, folding knives, repair kits, board bits & bobs....
- books - tide tables, RYA course books, colouring books, notebooks....
- gifts - sailboats, ornaments, coasters, tea-towels, mugs, crockery, money-boxes....
OUR CLEVER, LOCAL CRAFTSPEOPLE
The Dale Peninsula is home to some very talented folk and we are lucky enough to stock some of their fabulously unique products, hand-made here in Dale and the surrounding villages. If you are lucky, you might catch one or other of these clever people busily doing their thing in our shop during the summer season – so look out for them!
- Sean Kehoe - Sculptor & Artist, Dale
- Wendy Kehoe - Artist, Seamstress & Writer, Dale
- Marion Walker - Ceramic Artist & Potter, Dale
- Lorraine Griffiths - Silkscreen & Driftwood Art & Crafts, Marloes
- Emma Truelove - Jewellery-maker, Marloes
- Diana Ford - Artist, Marloes
- Anne Hewett - Artist, Marloes
- Jim Titley - Artist, Marloes
Step inside the shop to discover all there is to know about what we do here and what you can get up to in this wonderful part of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Just browse our info-board or ask one of the crew if you can’t find what you are looking for.
- Bookings book your tuition, hire and island boat trips
- Weather - pick up a FREE tide table & get on the spot weather info
- What To Do - get the latest info on everything on offer in the area
- Accommodation - check out our list of local accommodation providers
- Eat & Drink - research the best places for the food you like to eat
- Getting Around - check the notice-board for bus timetables & local taxis